Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Moment in time - RHIB ride's

Last week our class went on a class trip on a navy frigate. Last year we had to enter and animation or a poster about waitangi and whats important about it. I won the trip for our class. we have many memories of the day and I like to share my moment in time writing about the mini boats called RHIB's


Navy Trip


I could feel a nasty sickness brewing up inside as I listened to the steady rumble of the RHIB boat engine. We held our breath as we waited and waited and waited for the boat to touch the calm water. Then we were off!! whizzing past the navy frigate as we all tried to obtain our balance. Suddenly I felt an eager pulse going through my body as soon as we saw a dolphin breaking the surface of the water with its glorious jump. That’s when I realised that the RHIB rides weren’t so bad after all.


By Bailey Jordan-Murray





I would also like to share my animation that won my class the trip.




thank you for watching my animation and reading my story

Bailey🐧

5 comments:

  1. that was ow some. it woad be a bit bedder if you put some fuel stops in your rating. frome Timo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha maya! thaky you maya the boat trip was a hoot!

      Delete
  3. that was so owl...some the cat the horse even the owl

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.