Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

EMR Marine Reserve Thank yous



This term we went to Whatuwhiwhi for our snorkelling experience. Here is the letter I wrote for our instructor.

Dear Isabel,

On behalf of our class I would like to say thank you for taking us to Whatuwhiwhi for our EMR snorkeling experience. The day was epic with lots of unexpected
things at every twist and turn. We all sure did have a great time and learnt a lot of
new things.

My highlight of the day was marveling at the rocky reefs with my group. As we circled around the jagged rocks, schools of fish darted pass our flippers and disappeared into the wavy kelp. After a while a baby fish wriggled up to me and nibbled the tip of my finger. I popped my head up when water splashed into my snorkel. The beauty of the reef is forever saved in my memory.

Once again I would like to thank you for the wonderful day. I hope that I will get to experience snorkeling again.


Yours faithfully,
Bailey







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bailey I like your writing it's really nice that letter and I can't beleive you got a photo of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.