Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Steam Reflective Questions

2018 - Term 3 STEAM - ‘Coding and Arduino Boards’ Reflective Questions

WALT: post our steam reflective questions on our blog.

1. What was I learning and why?
We were learning how to make a circuit using a Arduino board and hook it up to a laptop and make the lights on the bread board that was hooked up to the Arduino board blink.


2.  What did I do well and how do I know?
I made 6 lights flash alternatively very easily with my partner
Jaxon by only putting wires in
the correct places and placing the resistors and the led’s.
the led’s are also known as light emitting diodes.


3.   What challenged me …?
Making the long code which took a while to make because it was tricky and you had to find one block then find the other.


4. What would I do differently next time
to make my
learning more successful …?
I would definitely slow down because every time I went fast the code came out wrong so me and Jaxon had to go over it again.


5. What have I enjoyed about the learning?
I have enjoyed learning how to use Snap4Arduino because its a fun way to code and watch the sprite move all over your screen. We also hooked our Arduino boards to the app and it gives us the codes we need to make the light flash.


  

1 comment:

  1. Monera,Bailey Tino pai tau mahi wahine. We had to do the it was so interesting.Hope to blog back bye

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.