Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Cleaning Up



Today was a nice day for a walk. So since we didn't have anything to do I walked down my driveway with a bag and started picking up rubbish. While I was walking I saw rubbish against a fence and picked it up. My Mum was helping me to look for rubbish. I walked off the foot path and carefully onto the road to collect a plastic bottle lid. I also found a milk straw wrapper, so I picked that up as well. In my bag I had ...... a chip packet, tissues, paper and plastic. I managed to clean a bit around my house driveway.



3 comments:

  1. Great work Bailey. You are a wonderful katiaki and classroom role model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai mi amgio! You have done A LOT of cleaning recently, You should definitely get the certificate.. Well, In my opinion anyways.
    You're bestfriend
    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.